Open Source Application Problem

cmaclennan

Ok so I have been looking around at a number of different open source solutions to a web based service management/ticketing system and came across one that i wanted to give a go. There is next to no information whatsoever available on it and when I installed based in the readme file both on my local WAMP test site and on our hosted site both times I have come up with errors and am unable to get anywhere with it, I'm wondering if I post the screen I'm getting someone here may know what the problem is or if perhaps I have something turned of on my local installation that I should have on?

] * @since PHPbase 0.0.1 */ $_SITE_IDENTITY_CODE = "L1SMPBOD"; session_start(); //error_reporting(0); require_once _LIBPATH . "common.php"; require_once _LIBPATH . "xml.php"; require_once _LIBPATH . "template.php"; require_once _LIBPATH . "config.php"; require_once _LIBPATH . "html.php"; require_once _LIBPATH . "database.php"; require_once _LIBPATH . "vars.php"; require_once _LIBPATH . "library.php"; require_once _LIBPATH . "sqladmin.php"; require_once _LIBPATH . "forms.php"; class CBase { /** * description * * @var type * * @access type */ var $html; } class CSite { /** * description * * @var type * * @access type */ var $admin; /** * description * * @var type * * @access type */ var $html; /** * description * * @param * * @return * * @access */ function CSite($xml , $admin = false) { global $_CONF , $base; $this->admin = $admin; //loading the config $tmp_config = new CConfig($xml); $_CONF = $tmp_config->vars["config"]; //loading the templates if ($this->admin) { if (is_array($_CONF["templates"]["admin"])) { foreach ($_CONF["templates"]["admin"] as $key => $val) { if ($key != "path") $this->templates[$key] = new CTemplate($_CONF["templates"]["admin"]["path"] . $_CONF["templates"]["admin"][$key]); } } } else { if (is_array($_CONF["templates"])) { foreach ($_CONF["templates"] as $key => $val) { if (($key != "path" ) && ($key != "admin")) $this->templates[$key] = new CTemplate($_CONF["templates"]["path"] . $_CONF["templates"][$key]); } } } $base = new CBase(); $base->html = new CHtml(); $this->html = &$base->html; //make a connection to db if (is_array($_CONF["database"])) { $this->db = new CDatabase($_CONF["database"]); //vars only if needed if ($_CONF["tables"]["vars"]) { $this->vars = new CVars($this->db , $_CONF["tables"]["vars"]); $base->vars = &$this->vars; } $this->tables = &$_CONF["tables"]; } } function TableFiller($item) { if (file_exists("pb_tf.php")) { include("pb_tf.php"); } } /** * description * * @param * * @return * * @access */ function Run() { global $_TSM , $_SITE_IDENTITY_CODE ; if (file_exists("pb_events.php")) { include("pb_events.php"); $_TSM["PB_EVENTS"] = @DoEvents(&$this); } if (is_object($this->templates["layout"])) { echo $this->templates["layout"]->Replace($_TSM) . $_SITE_IDENTITY_CODE ; } } } ?>
Fatal error: Class 'CSite' not found in C:\wamp\www\service\index.php on line 7

You guys have been a great help in the past so once again thanks in advance and anythign you can tell me is appreciated. ( I have tried to contact the guy who made it but am not having much luck in that dept either.)

Thanks

C

Ok here is the Index.php file exactly as it is:

<?php

//define("PB_CRYPT_LINKS" , 1);
define("_LIBPATH","./lib/");
require_once _LIBPATH . "site.php";

$site = new CSite("./site.xml",true);
$site->Run();

?>

And this is the error I got on the our hosted site.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare fputcsv() in /homepages/24/d264498493/htdocs/service1/lib/common.php on line 948

For your last error posted, see Mark Baker's post. You would need to find/replace all references in the files to fputcsv with some other name that does not conflict with the php built-in function by that same name.

For your previous error, post a link to the site where you got this script and/or post the site.php file.

The site.php file is using lazy-way short open tags <?

You need to go through all the files as well and replace <? with <?php and any <?= with <?php echo

From php.net concerning using short open tags -

; NOTE: Using short tags should be avoided when developing applications or

; libraries that are meant for redistribution, or deployment on PHP

; servers which are not under your control, because short tags may not

; be supported on the target server. For portable, redistributable code,

; be sure not to use short tags.

Hey there, Ok so I went through and mad sure there were no short tags and have now come up with a new error:

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated in C:\wamp\www\service\lib\site.php on line 143

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated in C:\wamp\www\service\lib\common.php on line 732

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare fputcsv() in C:\wamp\www\service\lib\common.php on line 948

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.