Where to start??

dhavard

Ok, I came up with an idea I wanted to see how to implement it.  I have a website for a plant nursery.  I am wanting to create a searchable database (mysql) with an inventory of the plants the have for sell.  Ultimately the main thing I am not sure of is how to make a page on the website where the owner can log in and add/delete inventory easily.  They aren't that swift with computers so this has to be dummy proof.  Where should I start on creating the page for them to log into and look at what plants are there and be able to add/delete.  Thanks!!!! ???

One simple, user-proof solution is phpMyEdit from platon.sk which will actually generate a complete database editor for any table in just a few seconds. Saves you hours of agony and produces a very impressive result suitable for non-users to edit a database.

http://platon.sk/projects/main_page.php?project_id=5

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.