Game Scripts?

Rayon

Hello,

I have been working on an online flash based game that uses a bunch of php (& mysql) scripts to perform all actions.
I have currently run into a stump for the quest system, where I would like to have seperate php scripts for each quest (as they would all have entirely different style tasks), but I want one script to access them all.
I was wondering if theres a way to make a script execute code from another file...this is the most organized way I can think of, although if anyone has any better ideas i'de be extremely grateful.

Thanks

Only thing with include is you cannot pass variables it seems, or can you?

The game is online, and uses accounts, so I need to pass a temporary ID variable through to the script, I have tried simply putting include("test.php?stringy=test");

however I get file open errors when I try that. (I thought of that well before my first post, but I tend to always forget to add more/clear information).

As far as I'm aware, include doesn't allow you to append a query string. You'll have to define your variables before you include the files...
[code]<?php
$stringy = "test";
include "test.php";
?>[/code]

if you're simply wanting to run a script and get a response, you can check into using fsockopen() or something similar to actually run the script. then, whatever is output to the screen is your response that is returned.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.