100 seconds to Report Post to Moderator

I think it is a reasonable amount of time. If you are finding that many issues, maybe you need to think, "Is this really an issue that should and needs to be reported?"

That is just me though.

WTF!?  ...no special at popeyes?

(51 seconds, but between reading this post, waiting for the video to load, and finding another thread in violation, you should be ready for another report.)

It's not that we don't appreciate it, but seriously, it's as if you sit there 24/7 constantly hitting the refresh button, trying to get a report in, before anybody has a chance to find it on their own.  It's not like we aren't doing our jobs... so constantly seeing report, report, report, literally 10s after something is posted, gets kind of annoying.  You might take offense to that, but I'm just keeping it real...sometimes it just seems like you don't think anybody is doing anything unless its reported, and that's not true, so there's no need to get trigger happy about it.

I only just realised what this post is about. I must say I've never used the 'Report to moderator' link. And that's not through everything I see being perfectly placed and written, lets face it, that's just not going to happen. But the number of moderators/admin/gurus online at anyone time usually lets the problem sort itself out. I don't mean 'sort itself out' in a condesending way, I appreciate all the work you do, I just can't imagine crawling the forums and hitting that button every 99 seconds.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm a pretty slow reader, byt the time I would have reported a thread, visited a new one and even read a one liner I think over a minute would've been wasted. And yes we do get a lot of posts in stupid places but its not hugely often that you get two in a row that will fit the criteria of 'two clicks in under 100 seconds'...

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.