nobody can access my forum (phpbb)

newera

hi, im pretty new with the whole php thing, but was able to install the board myself the url is www.intuitbeauty.com/divachat/

but daily now everyone has been getting this error message when they go to that url:

phpBB : Critical Error

Error creating new session

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1062 Duplicate entry '-1' for key 2

INSERT INTO phpbb_sessions (session_id, session_user_id, session_start, session_time, session_ip, session_page, session_logged_in, session_admin) VALUES ('61442c6b245a7c029e24718fa842ed30', -1, 1154109558, 1154109558, '47f6375a', 0, 0, 0)

Line : 187
File : sessions.php

i have no idea what this means and havent been able to find any fix for it (i have seen similiar posts but with no luck on fixing it)

:( any help would be great

Have you installed any mods for your forum? If you have this could well be the problem. If not then make sure you have uploaded the all files correctly. Also for better help I suggest you goto http://www.phpbb.com to get support. They will have a better idea why you are getting this error.

the only mod that i installed is a 'mass pm mod' but the error was occuring before that mod was installed. can i just re-upload the files through my ftp? or will that overwrite the changes i have made to the settings on the forum? ill also post on phpbb. thanks for the help!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.