Im looking for some help

TEENFRONT

Hi guys, heres hoping your bored and will take the time to read a little of this message.

I started out making website when i was 12....made a crap one first of all, then gradually increased in quality etc. To cut a long story short, i have a semi succesful website, www.teenfront.co.uk - i have lots of companys sending me free stuff to give away, lots of PR people sending me images, reviews and trailers...the sites doing well.

It online costs me around £600 per year, with the chat room, VB, and hosting a media rich site etc.

And now i have just launched a new multiplayer pool website, www.8baller.co.uk - getting quite succesful already, even though its not even 1 week old, but this could easily bankrupt me in no time at all.

Im looking for a friend, someone who can suggest new things, bring a little spark into the websites. Teenfront exists for teens, a decent place to come chat, meet new people, watch trailers etc, in my eyes the site is really good....but its lacking something. I need help.

Webmaster link exchanges, button exchanges, free promotion, anything...iv tried contacting sites but most people just dont care...

Your site STILL has that dreadful green text. Please please please get rid of it.

As for generating money, why not put some google ads on there? Seriously, they do work!

When my site launches this coming winter, I could give you a link if you want.

but you gotta love the green text lol. Im banned from google lol...i had a very close community when the site laucnhed, and people tended to click the ads a little too much, google banned me for false clicks, i did ask them to prove the clicks were false, i recieved no response.

I could poissibly place them on 8baller though.

No no no, I hate the green text. It's practically become the bane of my existence. haha.

There've got to be other ads. I think yahoo does ads, too. Just post a notice below them "don't click unless you are interested in purchasing something."

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.