One Million posts...

Hey guys,

Is there anything planned for the one millionth post? Could do something crazy exciting and have a pretty new banner for a week or something!?

As you can see I haven't really though about this, but would be cool if something happened.

I know, but if you guys are anything like me you'll need that amount of time to think of something and put it in place. If it was down to me it would end up being for 1,100,000'th post!

Maybe put some 'humerous' titles in place for a week. Loads of stupid little things, just for fun!

Oh, can I tag along? (just to take a pool stick and jab zombies from a safe distance..I've always wanted to do that.. you know, jab one in the eye, cave another's teeth in.. that sort of thing).

Maybe we can blindfold the 1,000,000th posting OP and zombies, shove them into a pool with crocodiles and have a few rounds of 'Marco Polo'!

Hehe.. in ImageReady, I had it flagged as 'no delay' (as in, no time delay between both frames). So in the preview pane, the thing flashes at an epileptic pace... but when I see it on the webpage, it's lost some of its speed (at least, when viewed on this crappy laptop anyway).

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.