My 100th post!

PugJr

So, this is my 100th post and I am quite proud of surviving this epic journey and it was not easy to do it. There were many untold evil factors at the time of registration. (CV for instance.)

I know the rest of you can make the same tough journey but with different stories to tell. (Also, make posts on misc. for the easiest way to get post counts without having any knowledge about computers.)

Congrats  ;)

(Also, make posts on misc. for the easiest way to get post counts without having any knowledge about computers.)

You seem to illustrate this point very well, 72% of your posts are in here.  Although the Misc section doesn't drive an immense amount of traffic, I do find a lot of interesting/funny threads there.

Psssh, 9000 posts on CV? Those numbers are probably rigged...Can mods modifiy post count?

You can look through all of his posts, they're all legit.

And if he was to rig, wouldn't he do it a lot higher than that, like 117,000?

Let see...Going through his posts, he has a total of 6977. A 2000 difference huh? ;) So you have /2000/ posts that I can't see? All that countless entertainment gone!  :'( Or...perhaps, it doesn't exist? ;)

I know Maq, I'm just picking on CV since he is a fungi. (Get it? Fungi? Fun guy? Har har! ). No, 117,000 would make the admins jealous. The top man must always have more money or power or post counts or whatever it is than some low, unliked, law (post) enforcer.

Let see...Going through his posts, he has a total of 6977. A 2000 difference huh? ;) So you have /2000/ posts that I can't see? All that countless entertainment gone!  :'( Or...perhaps, it doesn't exist? ;)

I know Maq, I'm just picking on CV since he is a fungi. (Get it? Fungi? Fun guy? Har har! ). No, 117,000 would make the admins jealous. The top man must always have more money or power or post counts or whatever it is than some low, unliked, law (post) enforcer.

I love your logic, makes perfect sense!  You're also missing out on the funniest/most bizarre posts from CV.  Well, I guess I am too...  :'(

Any adult material (18+) is NOT allowed in the forums. If your posts contain links to such material, remove the links before posting.

Not trying to regulate the forums or anything...but CV, whens the last time you've read the rules? ;)

Maq, how do you know its CVs funniest/most bizarre post if you haven't seen it...? Hm... ::)

Any adult material (18+) is NOT allowed in the forums. If your posts contain links to such material, remove the links before posting.

Not trying to regulate the forums or anything...but CV, whens the last time you've read the rules? ;)

Okay so it's like when you're at school and the teacher takes away your water gun, pack of gum, pack of condoms, whatever, and it gets sent to the principle, and he has this drawer full of confiscated items.  So it's really like that.  Spambots post links to pr0n on the forums and they get moved to my pr0n stash.  Well actually what REALLY happens is admin/mods delete it and then I move it to my pr0n stash.  You know, to stay organized.  Yeah. Organized.  haha, I said organ...

Hey reader,  you see that play on words I just made? Yeah, well that wasn't an accident. In fact, I thought it was so clever that I didn't think your simple mind would be able to comprehend the brilliance of my play on words, and I wanted to make sure you know that I'm not only smart enough to use homonyms, but that I'm smart enough to point them out.

lol...

That was pretty quick, do you keep that bookmarked for frequent use?

I give, please... no more hyperlinks!

This guy is hilarious...

So anyway, I signed up for an account so I could send this guy hate mail for being a "DMB" fan since that was enough, but what I read next made me so mad that I headbutt myself in the face.

I love angry individuals.

At least I made sure I got this included in the ToS:

The entire agreement, or parts of the agreement, may be waived only with the written consent of an administrator.

I'm an admin, so I can just send myself an email :)

By the way, that board does exist.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.