[SOLVED] Just a monent

I am learning PHP and I have used this site to help me in my endeavors to learn this code. I have had some problems knowing where to post, I hope that you all will excuse me as I hope to become a familiar with the site to start giving away my knowledge of PHP. I have stayed up till 6am several weekend mornings looking at my code and refering back to this site for help which I have received much help. My most annoying problem is one I hope to have solved is the format that I saved my files. I have always had these little characters in all of my pages of which I have been able to cover up until I started using cookies and sessions. The dreaded header output already set warnings. I hope that saving my files as utf-8 with no BOM will solve this problem. Byte-order Marker of which I have never heard of before, but only I never had to deal with it. With this knowledge of this I now feel that I will need to retype a portion of all of my scripts and html pages of which I want to convert to PHP because of it's dynamic uses. I hope to make my sites do mind boggling feats. Oh well I have big dreams and I plan to make them come true. I am very young in this industry (7 years html and about 6 months in PHP), but I am very willing to learn. I have gained all of my knowledge from internet and assorted books on the subjects I become curious about. I go to bed thinking of the problems I encountered that day and trying to think of ways I can solve them. I go to work and think of coding and can't wait till I get home to check out my post here and make other attempts at making my scripts work. I know that this is a bit of a ramble but This is the only place on this site that I thought it might be appropriate to post here. Thanks for letting me ramble.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.