Zend Framework OOP design question

simpli

Hello,

I'l try to keep this short. Let's say in my ZF MVC application I have so far 3 objects with each their model, view and controller.

- Object 1 is a tree, through wich users will be able to add, remove and displace items.

- Object 2 is a list of items that can be drag and dropped into the tree.

- Object 3 is the detail of the items.

I have these three objects which make up different part of my application. My question is: Do I need an "application" object that I would create over these 3 objects that would in fact instantiate each one and mesh it all together?

Thanks for clarifying.

JR

Zend's application object is used to boostrap your entire application, sure you can use it to boot parts at a time but that is more useful when debugging (parts) or calling your application under different circumstances (eg, from the command line).

I'm not sure exactly what your trying to achieve.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.