• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 fishtank22

fishtank22
  • New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 12:22 AM

First of let me get this out in the open... I normally use PHP on *nix machines and with apache. this is a rare occasion.

anyway. I wanted to avoid using VBSCRIPT to process a local script running on a win xp pro box. Being that I know php pretty well, I thought I might try it to solve the problem of not knowing vbscript.

I have it running fine on this machine. even have it so I can just type in the php script name instead of c:/php5/php.exe before the script. Cool stuff.

I need to call a php script on another server when this runs and receive a response. (preferrably using POST). I had a test working with vbscript using MS's XMLHTTP.

Not knowing what else to use. I got a quick test working with cURL but it doesnt seem to like the curl_setopt settings. without them, it calls the page (As GET) and receives a response.

So my question is. is there a better method than CURL to receive a response from a script running on the command line? and how can I get it to use POST if I cant use curl_setopt.

Thanks for any help!

Fish

><>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users