[SOLVED] nadeem

.josh

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right. And the point was to tell nadeem that his fly is open, need to XYZ cuz the barnyard door is open and the cow is hanging out sort of thing.  I don't think he got the hint though.

some people enjoy the breeze

I'll probably lose the spec wars:

Intel P4 2.24 GHZ.

80 GB HD.

1 GB DDR2 RAM.

9200 LE ATI

Some asus motherboard.

I remember when I bought this computer and P4s were considered awesome at the time.

Intel P4 2.24 GHZ.

80 GB HD.

1 GB DDR2 RAM.

9200 LE ATI

Some asus motherboard.

I remember when I bought this computer and P4s were considered awesome at the time.

that was ages ago lol, i rember when hyper threading was considdered awsome or even dual core

Intel P4 2.24 GHZ.

80 GB HD.

1 GB DDR2 RAM.

9200 LE ATI

Some asus motherboard.

that was ages ago lol, i rember when hyper threading was considdered awsome or even dual core

My main machine at home is only a P4 2.4GHz - I only ever use it for web development and playing CounterStrike: Source. Don't need anything faster than that for what I use it for. All other games I play on the 360, PS3 or Wii.

Intel P4 2.24 GHZ.

80 GB HD.

1 GB DDR2 RAM.

9200 LE ATI

Some asus motherboard.

My main machine at home is only a P4 2.4GHz - I only ever use it for web development and playing CounterStrike: Source. Don't need anything faster than that for what I use it for. All other games I play on the 360, PS3 or Wii.

see thats exactly how i am i use my pc's for work and use a dedicated console for play

i had a girlfreind a few weeks ago she said shel be my girlfrind again next sat dnt worry plenty more ish, anyways i have 2 pc's i am gona purchase some motors and some serial cables, iv done all that in uni rs323 and ada c c+= java and that can somone put me on the right track i have a project for wich i would like to build a robot for a purpose eg manufacture and il probs sell it off. i would liek to do a learning proj any help guys ?