[SOLVED] nadeem

.josh

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so...you are asserting that by talking like a half-formed monkey, you are actually evolving?

no im saying that progress is good, we wouldent get anywhere if we cut each blade of grass one by one or noit picked at things, i dont bother too much with detail unless the whole body has been perfected from outside in, one day before im about to die il come back to these databases and do a spell check.

Yeah but...how can you get anywhere or "progress" if nobody can understand you? Or if people don't take you seriously, since you can't be bothered to even make an effort to communicate properly?  I mean, I can mostly understand you, but if I were an employer, I would never hire a freelancer that communicates like that.  How can I expect you to do the job correctly (or even care enough to do it at all) if you can't (or won't; whatever) even bother with general communication?  Not trying to pick on you...you make and live with your own choices.  I'm just curious because you previously acknowledged it as a problem, made an effort, and then went back.  Thought maybe there was some specific reasoning behind that.

To be honest, back in the day before I realized that sometimes you just type like that, I used to think you had a bad habit of getting drunk then posting on PHPFreaks.  :)

Hey just because I do that you do that doesn't mean everybody else does.

Yeah but...how can you get anywhere or "progress" if nobody can understand you? Or if people don't take you seriously, since you can't be bothered to even make an effort to communicate properly?  I mean, I can mostly understand you, but if I were an employer, I would never hire a freelancer that communicates like that.  How can I expect you to do the job correctly (or even care enough to do it at all) if you can't (or won't; whatever) even bother with general communication?  Not trying to pick on you...you make and live with your own choices.  I'm just curious because you previously acknowledged it as a problem, made an effort, and then went back.  Thought maybe there was some specific reasoning behind that.

the company i work for now is fast paced, they need modules and features develped on demand for there staff, i have high blood pressure im only 24, when i come to this site to post for help i know what i am doing i am working 100 miles per hour too find soloutions, and i post here on the way to that solution, that means to post qucik and not waste time, after all there are 100,000 of languages on earth. i can speak urdu, punjabi, hindi, putuhari, english is my first language. the point is humans can comunicate just with a wink, a few marks  on a paper can do alot, you dont need to spell correctly as people dont read the whole word.

No, it takes longer time reading your posts when you use inconsistent and incorrect grammar, spelling, etc. People are accustomed to that English works in a particular way. If things are suddenly notably different they will have to stop and actively try to interpret the sentence instead of doing it subconsciously. Additionally, it makes you look like an imbecile and it is highly unprofessional. To be honest, my perception of you is that you're quite stupid. I figure you must be when you are an adult and claim English is your first language, but is unable to write a coherent sentence.

Moreover, it's entirely irrelevant how many languages that exist and how many languages you speak. The only natural language that has any significance here is English.

the company i work for now is fast paced, they need modules and features develped on demand for there staff, i have high blood pressure im only 24, when i come to this site to post for help i know what i am doing i am working 100 miles per hour too find soloutions, and i post here on the way to that solution, that means to post qucik and not waste time, after all there are 100,000 of languages on earth. i can speak urdu, punjabi, hindi, putuhari, english is my first language. the point is humans can comunicate just with a wink, a few marks  on a paper can do alot, you dont need to spell correctly as people dont read the whole word.

A mind set like that often reflects a lot of aspects of someone's life.  Not willing to use spell check, lacking the willingness to learn proper grammar (especially when English is your native (first) language), and consider only completing the minimum, gives people a poor view of you.  It wastes time and looks/is unprofessional.  Due to your poor grammar, you have already been compared to a half-formed monkey...  It's like you're regressing, the complete opposite of evolving.

i dont seek any respect from you guys only what you give without me asking for it, i dont care what you think my skill level or intelctual level is. I come here to comune with fellow developers quickly.

i have a balance between work and play, i dont think you guys do.

you all make spelling mistakes and type silly, just less often than me, i get thrills from typing incorrect because when i was a kid my brother whos quite strict used to beat me up when i failed my spelling tests and stuff like that.

when i was a kid i used to get buillied

i dont get a job as easily as you guys because most of you have family or bloodlines who hold the wealth.

you guys are preffered choice, you know who im talking about.

living in your big houses driving ur big cars with ur 20 kids, telling me that im a monkey

seriously its just a forum who cares ?

i got respect for you guys until you start ganging up with ur racist fits

jkdsjfdsjjjdja;jdfajfdjs jio ahhhhhhh.....

I come here to comune with fellow developers quickly.

I can communicate quite quickly without sounding like a fool. And English is not my native language. Unless you're dyslexic, I see no reason why a native speaker couldn't do that either.

If English is your first language...man I can only imagine what kind of nonsense your urdu, punjabi, hindi and putuhari must be like.

Also, it's nice to know that yet another person comes here looking for people to do their work for them.  And apparently you don't even care if we don't respect you, as long as we pump out answers for you.  Awesome.

<placeholder for future sarcasm smiley>

i dont seek any respect from you guys

Consider it constructive criticism.

only what you give without me asking for it,

Why do I need you to ask...?

i dont care what you think my skill level or intelctual level is.

We never speculated about your skill or intellectual level.  I simply just stated some of the popular tendencies that follow someone with your type of views.

I come here to comune with fellow developers quickly.

Good, so do I.

Seeing that this comment is coming from someone of your caliber, I could care less.

If English is your first language...man I can only imagine what kind of nonsense your urdu, punjabi, hindi and putuhari must be like.

Also, it's nice to know that yet another person comes here looking for people to do their work for them.  And apparently you don't even care if we don't respect you, as long as we pump out answers for you.  Awesome.

<placeholder for future sarcasm smiley>

you do my work for me ?? ahahaha oh yeh, i bet you held my hand at uni and wiped my ass too might aswell.

i cant belive you said that to me,

tell me 1 peice of work you have ever done for me ? or anyone here ??

you better take that shitty comment back

Sorry for undermining your authority, Ben, but...

This has nothing to do with racism. You're being picked on because you've chosen to speak like an imbecile on purpose. It has nothing to do with ethnicity. Claiming racism when race was never mentioned is quite ridiculous.

Okay, now I'm done :)

Sorry to undermine you too, but the whole racism thing came from when nadeem went back and edited one of his previous posts.

i dont seek any respect from you guys only what you give without me asking for it, i dont care what you think my skill level or intelctual level is. I come here to comune with fellow developers quickly.

you all make spelling mistakes and type silly, just less often than me, i get thrills from typing incorrect because when i was a kid my brother whos quite strict used to beat me up when i failed my spelling tests and stuff like that.

when i was a kid i used to get buillied

i dont get a job as easily as you guys because most of you have family or bloodlines who hold the wealth.

you guys are preffered choice, you know who im talking about.

living in your big houses driving ur big cars with ur 20 kids, telling me that im a monkey

seriously its just a forum who cares ?

i got respect for you guys until you start ganging up with ur racist fits

jkdsjfdsjjjdja;jdfajfdjs jio ahhhhhhh.....

That stuff in red wasn't there before.  I am guessing that you took me calling you a half-formed monkey as some kind of racist remark?  I meant it as imagery for an evolutionary ladder, as you were talking about "progressing" and being "primitive."

And nadeem, my comment about us (as in phpfreaks, people who help on the forums) doing your work from you came from you saying the red part here:

I mean, I know you can't answer since the thread is locked, but does that not mean that you come here looking help to get your job done?  That's how I interpreted it.  If that's not what you meant, then I'm sorry.  But right here is working proof as to why it is necessary to make an effort in communication.