Special ED?

ha ha.  sorry guys. it was not meant as a bash or anything. I just notice that people ask alot of questions about the stars, the group names, and the descriptions under their username.  It was really just to see how long it would take people to respond to it, just to see how many people are paying that close of attention.

15 minutes...that has to be a record for something ;) lol.  Anyways, i was gonna change it back, but it appears ober beat me to it.

While I know we're a big community and we need to do our best to respect our members, I don't think a little fun is going to do much harm.

I wouldn't have done it myself, but I didn't stop him either.  I will shoulder some of the blame if someone was offended.

Hmm...I was trying to have a bit of fun, get the community loosened up, and get everyone kicked back.  I personally don't understand the problem with it, but I can see where some people would.  So before this turns into an all out bash/flame post, I am gonna close this thread. It is for the betterment of everyone.