PHP website problems, urgent help needed

Shaken

Hi,

I've been working on a client's website with regards to search engine optimisation, but in the process i've managed to mess up the coding somehow. I've uploaded over the original files, and my backups are in a mess. I'm not familiar with php language at all, and i'm not sure what i've done (exept ruined it).

I didn't design the site (i've just come on board for the seo, and contacting the designer is proving a dead end so far) ???

The website is here - http://www.beadsofparadise.com.au

A page (to go by) that still has its original content and colours is http://www.beadsofparadise.com.au/products.php

The how to order, contact us and about us are all run off the same index1.php page. I'd changed some text on the file and then everything started to go wrong for me... the more I looked into it, the worse I did.

Can someone please help me out with rectifying my wrongs. I seem to be getting muddled up with [b]everything [/b]I try to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated.... :-\

Cheers
Shane

It's not, trust me...

The first few pages should have a blue background (not white).

The links are the main problem - i've wiped out some code i think when I was working on it. Lack of sleep and not concentrating...I don't know what i've done.

[quote author=kenrbnsn]
You need to post the code of the scripts you're concerned with and tell us which lines you changed.

Ken
[/quote]
That's my problem - I don't know what i've removed that's done it really. I was hoping a pro in this field could look over it and see it - i'm a noob when it comes to this and I don't know what i'm looking at.

[quote author=manmadareddy]Hi Its simple
you have placed the <body> tag inplace of <body bgcolor="#0066cc">.[/quote]
I've solved that problem, thanks.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.