hotmail problem!

DjNaF

Hello all;

its seems that hotmail as of yesterday stopped delivering emails sent throght mail() function
or even throught anything, if the sender email is @hotmail.com

its not a problem of header or something, they did something to stop delivering emails if the sender wasnt verified and if the email wasn't sent throught hotmail's servers!!

i dont know if webmail scripts is blocked too or not
i am trying to find a solutions for this, i hope someone can help
i've tried to search for hotmail smtp, so that i connect to smtpo server and make the sender looks like
any email @hotmail.com , in this way the sender will be marked as verified from their servers.

i want a solution please! they are idiots by blocking this service, many php scripts will face problems!
specially forums that sends confirmation email to the new user, and the sender is @hotmail.com not a pop email or any other free email service like yahoo or gmail

please help me

I dont think that mail() wunt work, it could be a problem with your SMTP provider. I still send email from hotmail addresses and i also send emails from any domain like pagal@uloo.com or somthing and it works (i just dont take any server or something, i mean i take this example for you)

did u try to send lately from hotmail email?
his problem started from yesterday, i idnt face anyproblem with my script before yesterday!

try ur script now and tell me if its working fine please

i used this code

[code=php:0]
$header = "From: anyemail@hotmail.com\n";
$header .= "MIME-Version: 1.0\n";
$header .= "Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1\n";
$header .= "X-Priority: 3\n";
$header .= "X-MSMail-Priority: Normal\n";
$header .= "X-Mailer: PHP / ".phpversion()."\n";

$message = "i am testing the service
please let it work!!!";

$to = "myemail@hotmail.com";
$subject = 'Hello';
mail($to, $subject, $message, $header);

[/code]

its not sending to hotmail at all! IT USED TO WORK FINE BEFORE YESTERDAY

but when i change $header = "From: anyemail@hotmail.com\n"; 

to

$header = "From: anyemail@yahoo.com\n"; it works fine!

test my code and tell me!
or if u have a working code please give it to me!

Thank you all

Hotmail has a very strickt spam filter, when you sending a mail that suppose to come for a hotmail user, but using your own server, hotmail will flag it for you (spammer use this techniqe all the time)

Why don't you send the email from your own domain (email@domain.com), Also, check your IPs and Domains with black lists and test your spam score (if you're over 1.5, most likely you'll be blocked by hotmail).

its used to work before yesterday, and i recieve email with a flag not verified sender id.

but not i am not recieving at all! starting from today. i tried different servers , same results. even i've tried to send throught outlook using my isp smtp server, but the sender is @hotmail.com , the email was delivered to a yahoo email but hotmail NO!

I hav tried sending to hotmail before and it used to work but it is now that it does not want mail, no unpopular site can send to hotmail

My Norton says that the send mail was interrupted by the mail server when sending to hotmail but it dosent happen with yahoo.
Maybe hotmail dosent want much users?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.