A question about PHPFreaks home page

I believe gevans.. lol

Well then, I believe dpacmittal.

A unified login would've been a great thing too.

I believe they thought about it, then decided that it was not worth the effort. From my own expierence with working off of 2 seperate systems, it is not worth it.

:)

I believe they thought about it, then decided that it was not worth the effort. From my own expierence with working off of 2 seperate systems, it is not worth it.

:)

With unified login, they wouldn't have been separate systems. They would've been unified.

It isn't that difficult too, imo.

I'll take your word on that one. Write me a ZF action controller plugin and I'll put it in our SVN repository. :)

Requirements:

- No using any SMF APIs. They suck.

- If logged out on the main site: Must detect if there is an active SMF session and create a local corresponding session.

- If logged in on the main site: Create an SMF session.

I'll take your word on that one. Write me a ZF action controller plugin and I'll put it in our SVN repository. :)

Requirements:

- No using any SMF APIs. They suck.

- If logged out on the main site: Must detect if there is an active SMF session and create a local corresponding session.

- If logged in on the main site: Create an SMF session.

Just create a script which will use CURL to login the same user to SMF when he logging into the main site.

Same for logoff.

That would work, wouldn't it?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.