OnPunBB Beta Launch - Free PunBB Host

newb

Hi everyone,

I'd like to introduce my new project OnPunBB.com. OnPunBB is a free PunBB forum host that offers a unique array of features to customize your board. Some of our distinguishable features include a free subdomain and FTP account with unmetered space for your extensions and skins. Our system is currently running the latest PunBB version (1.3.4) and will continue to update whenever a new release comes out.

This has been a one man job, and so I've been working on it privately for several months and invested alot of time and hard work into this. Its not quite done, but it will. and i would LOVE some help. so heres the board URL:

http://www.onpunbb.com/

http://support.onpunbb.com/ - Powered by PunBB 1.3.4

As we are currently in beta, the website is currently looking for some fresh new users to testdrive our new system. Also, If you come across any bugs, post them in our support forum and we will work them out.

For the most part, I'm open to any suggestions that the community feels may improve this project

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

yuck yuck yuck

Im sure the service is great, but the website lacks any typography design.  Would you be happy if a graphic designer handed you this after charging you mony and said...here is your latest ad campaign?

The flow is ok but the typography needs sharpening up

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.