unsolved mystery.Warning: require_once(Zend/Loader.php) [function.require-once]?

urlacher08

Warning: require_once(Zend/Loader.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/happine5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/spyoutube/hdYouTube.php on line 76

heres the link 

www.happinessforeverandever.com

i installed a plug-in for my website called spy youtube....after i activated it this warning sign came up on my site.....what the hell is going on!??

maybe i need zend-loader..... im not that advanced so explain exactly how to solve....

p.s. if you can figure this out you're definitely a genius!

Looks like this product was built using the Zend Framework (Zend Loader is a part of that, if I recall correctly) so you'll need to include the Zend Framework with your site. You can get the framework from http://framework.zend.com

I've never actually used or looked at the framework, so forgive me if some of my answers are wrong, but from the sound of things, you can just extract the framework into a folder called Zend in the same directory as your script and it should start behaving a little better.

Hope this helps!

The total "light" size of the Zend framework is about 12 megs (if i recall correctly). And I am not currently aware of some sort of (up-and-running, packageizer gives 404) script that allows you to just select the packages you need (with it's dependencies) which is a major drawback to my opinion. Try downloading and extract the Loader (+Loader.php in the Zend root) and Services packages from them. Include any additional files for which it throws errors. And file a complaint to the author that he should include the required packages before distribution.

"you can just extract the framework into a folder called Zend in the same directory as your script"

wheres my script??  when it said where to extract wheres my script??

ignace wrote:  Try downloading and extract the Loader (+Loader.php in the Zend root) and Services packages from them. Include any additional files for which it throws errors

where do  extract it to??? does it matter??? are you telling me i have to hand pick and find which package is the correct one i need??

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.