Connection Problem

russia5

I have form that is filled via MySQL and used for editing profiles on my site.  I moved the form to a lower level folder and I am getting these connection errors.

[b]Beggining of errors reported[/b]

[b]Warning: [/b] main(config.ini.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [b]/home/russia5/public_html/member/admin/Profile_Edit.php [/b] on line [b]3[/b]

[b]Warning:[/b] main(): Failed opening 'config.ini.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in [b]/home/russia5/public_html/member/admin/Profile_Edit.php [/b] on line [b]3[/b]

[b]Warning:[/b] mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in [b]/home/russia5/public_html/member/admin/Profile_Edit.php [/b] on line [b]47[/b]

[b]End of Errors Reported [/b]

Note:  config.ini.php is on my site, but is not used as the configuration file for this form.

[b]The form code is as follows:[/b]
<?php

[b]//This is line three of the errror report[/b]
include_once ("/home/myaccount/public_html/xyzconfig.php");

// actions
switch ($_GET['action']) {
case 'delete':

[b]Now, skipping down the page for Error 47[/b]

$query = 'INSERT INTO Profile_approval ('.implode(',', $fields).') VALUES ('.implode(',',$values).')';
$res = @mysql_query($query);
echo mysql_error();
if ($res)
{
$query = 'DELETE FROM Profile_hold WHERE sid = '.$_GET['id'];
@mysql_query($query);
}
[b]//This is line 47 of the error report[/b]
break;

case 'deliver':
$query = 'SELECT * FROM Profile_approval';
$recordsToMove = mysql_query($query);

while ($recordToMove = mysql_fetch_assoc($recordsToMove))
{
$fields = $values = $images = array();
if ($recordToMove)
foreach ($recordToMove as $field=>$value)

Thanks php people... I appreciate any time and help you can give me...

Yesss... Thankyou again...  It wasn't the refresh... but the config.ini.php file was inserted in the file.  I think the problem is with my editor.  I think it is not sa ing like it should.  So, I kept FTPing the old file up.  Thanks again...

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.