PHP Inventory Systems With barcode enabled.

xenophobia

Does anyone know where can I get an open-source PHP Inventory systems that integrated with barcode scanner?

I found one site: http://www.phpwares.com/content/php-inventory

I written in PHP and using MYSQL. It is quite simple to use. Stock in, stock out. That's all I want.

But for each transaction, say I bought in 10 stocks for products A, the system just allowed you to enter "10" into the transaction for products A. If you sold it out, put "-10".

What I want is a detail track list on each transaction. Say 10 stock in for products A, the system will able to track down, what is the serial no for these 10 stock and will add the serial into the database.

When during selling, you just enter the serial no. and the system will able to search from database and know that you are actually selling it and do the rest.

Because I've bought a barcode scanner. It is just like an input device (keyboard). Whenever it detected a barcode, it will paste the string of text into the cursor in your PC. So you can open up your notepad and place the cursor on it and start scanning.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.