Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

skroks609

PhpFreaks.com not loading..

I cant get on to any other phpfreaks.com page apart from the forums?? please help!!!!!!!!!!!  :(

It's working fine for me?

I think he ment last night. Last night about (10PM UK (GMT) Time) any page I went to the page kept loading and loading and loading.

I get this from time to time, I dont think its to do with phpfreaks.com but to do with my ISP (which is NTL:). They use cache servers and transparent proxies and from time to time I get timeouts trying to connect to any freaks.com domain, the only one I can connect to is hostfreaks.com. I can solve this manually by changing to a different proxy, however it becomes the luck of the draw to find an NTL proxy that'll work. When this happends I use trace route to ping phpfreaks.com and I see it sometimes timesout around serverpowered.com.

That.... sucks.

Sometimes the forum keeps loading and loading, and then I end up with a message from SMF that the server was unable to handle my request because it was too busy.

It does however the cache server does sort itself out after a couple of days and everythinks back to normal again.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.