[SOLVED] Why this Joomla Error --> 500 - Layout "default_table" not found ???

avvllvva

Hi ,

I getting this error message when I click on one of the event day in an event-calendar component " 500 - Layout "default_table" not found ".

It was showing perfectly in my local machine but not in server.

Sometimes it will work, say in the calendar if a day have only single event. But in another day, having more than one events it will give error.

Any idea why this ? maybe some FTP-ing issue from local to server ??

In general what this error means - " 500 - Layout "default_table" not found ". ??

Hi ,

I getting this error message when I click on one of the event day in an event-calendar component " 500 - Layout "default_table" not found ".

It was showing perfectly in my local machine but not in server.

Sometimes it will work, say in the calendar if a day have only single event. But in another day, having more than one events it will give error.

Any idea why this ? maybe some FTP-ing issue from local to server ??

In general what this error means - " 500 - Layout "default_table" not found ". ??

what FTP program are you using?

Have you installed your joomla directly from your server or your transfer it across and change the config?

If you transfer the joomla across then I would suggest go and check the config file.

Give me the your component download link, I go and see if there is any reference to the host. it could be looking for your local machine http://localhost instead of your domain name.

I was changed the  configuration.php file before the site upload.

as for ur info, rest of the site is working well, I mean all other components and modules.

And this component is  woking well , except one condition -" a day with number of events more than one ".

I suuggest killing the script when it has only one event in and see which block of your code dump the error.

That is what I will do when I get error in my joomla component, I will go to the component folder and start following the logic of the code and killing the code in each block to find out where the error is triggered, then if I cant find the solution I will try to get help, as I get help very fast because I can pin point exactly which block of code has problem.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.