Whacky HTML !

Adam

At least their copyright ran out in 2007, so you could steal the whole glorious thing!

Copyright doesn't run out just like that no matter what the text says, does it?

No, not really. It doesn't run out until 70 years after you've deceased. Writing stuff like "Copyright © 2009 me" is redundant. It's copyrighted regardless.

At least their copyright ran out in 2007, so you could steal the whole glorious thing!

Copyright doesn't run out just like that no matter what the text says, does it?

No, not really. It doesn't run out until 70 years after you've deceased. Writing stuff like "Copyright © 2009 me" is redundant. It's copyrighted regardless.

But it looks official. :D

• 2 weeks later...

That is some wacked code lol.. if you scroll vertically fast enough, you feel like your zipping along on some screwed up roller coster ride  :intoxicated:

It's amazing how much bad code is out there. I said it before.. when I was younger, I assumed all those websites (being that they represent brand name corporations and what not) were well built. Christ, was I in for a shock! What a farce some of these site are!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.