How to correct or create an 'unpixelated' text image

I'm working with Dreamweaver 8 and when I insert a .jpg image, it shows up on the web page looking all kinds of pixelated, not very crisp and clear.

The text image was created using the WordArt feature in MS Word, and then copied and pasted into MS Paint so that I could save it as a .jpg file.

The next step was to use the 'Insert/Image' function in Dreamweaver 8, whereby the webpage has a .php extension (not sure if that matters or not).

Is there a way to create, save, and display a very nice, crisp and clear text image that maintains its quality once it's saved to a web page?

(p.s. I don't have Adobe Photoshop, but I do have MS Paint and MS Photo Editor).

Any suggestions are much appreciated and welcomed...thanks!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.