zf.sh php not found

DEVILofDARKNESS

okay I installed the php5-cli

and now it gives an other error:

PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5/20060613+lfs/gd.so' - /usr/lib/php5/20060613+lfs/gd.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5/20060613+lfs/mcrypt.so' - /usr/lib/php5/20060613+lfs/mcrypt.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5/20060613+lfs/mysql.so' - /usr/lib/php5/20060613+lfs/mysql.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5/20060613+lfs/mysqli.so' - /usr/lib/php5/20060613+lfs/mysqli.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5/20060613+lfs/pdo_mysql.so' - /usr/lib/php5/20060613+lfs/pdo_mysql.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Zend_OpenId_Provider in /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/OpenId/Provider.php on line 44

Hmmm don't know how to solve those warnings I haven't experienced anything like that before as I am fairly fresh with Linux myself (6 months). Maybe you should ask that in the Linux forum.

As for the fatal error.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Zend_OpenId_Provider in /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/OpenId/Provider.php on line 44

In your php.ini file , what does your include_path setting look like? I suspect that you're including the Zend Framework twice somehow.

Not sure if this is the case with your Linux distro but I have two php.ini files (or more not sure at the moment since I am not behind my own PC). There is a php.ini for the webserver and a php.ini for the php-cli. What distro of Linux are you running? And do you have more then one php.ini file?

The paths could look like:

/etc/php/php.ini
/etc/php-cli/php.ini

The include_path seems right but the error does not seem to verify this.

That error would indicate that you have a include path like:

include_path = ".:/usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/"

I'm using ubuntu 9.04,

but I first tried to install zendframework via synaptic,

but I couldn't find where it was installed so I manually installed it later

(I will de-install the synaptic files, maybe that is the problem)

I have a php.ini file in my lampp directory (the one I changed)

and I have one in /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini

but if I change that, lampp doesn't work anymore because the apache of /etc takes it over

I don't have a /etc/php5-cli or /etc/php-cli

While I had a pretty good experience with Xampp under Windows I don't like it much under Linux it had too many bugs for me. I recommend not using lampp but installing mysql Apache and php with synaptic instead if you can. It will be a lot easier to manage upgrade and addons especially if you want to run other stuff such as python and ruby on Apache.

I don't think your php.ini file for php cli is located in your lampp directory. Try doing a scan and search if you have more then just the two php.ini files you mentioned.

Before I start, these comment relate to Debian. Ubuntu being based off Debian should be the same (or very similar).

apt will install zend framework under /usr/share/php5, this is the same location things like pear will end up in.

You should have a separate php.ini file for both mod_php and the cli, what is the output of....

find /etc -name 'php*ini'

As for using lampp, I wouldn't bother. PHP is VERY easy to install and maintain on Debian. The way Apache is setup is rather nice too IMO.

PS: I got ZendFrameWork running in /opt/ZendFramework-1.9.1

and I succeeded in creating a new project,

but the tutorial said that I know could view this project in localhost/zf-tutorial (the project is called zf-tutorial)

if I use my browser I get an error that it doesn't exist on the server...

if I go to localhost, I get the homepage of my main project (not with Zend) which is located in /home/username/public_html

/home/username/public_html isn't the normal location for sites to reside. Are you using Apache as installed by synaptic? Your sites should be under /var/www.

You still need to make an apache vhost for any new project, you'll also need to create the document root manually.

This is why I hate things like lampp. I think you need a better understanding of how Apache is configured.

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.