PHP Email

rmail2006

Iv registered a few domains and was wondering how i could set up the emails on them so that i could register an email on one site from another e.g. on example1.com i could register me@example2.com.

I'm also failing to understand exactly what you mean.  Your thread is titled, "PHP Email", which I don't see how it relates to your question.

lol u mean like u want to register at yahoo.com with a hotmail.com account?

thats possible

But I think he means, if he had two domains, how would he be able to register emails his other domain for example if he visited example.com, he could register example2.com (he owns both).

lol u mean like u want to register at yahoo.com with a hotmail.com account?

thats possible

But I think he means, if he had two domains, how would he be able to register emails his other domain for example if he visited example.com, he could register example2.com (he owns both).

We're all just guessing until the OP explains exactly what they want.

Sorry bowt tht.

I own 2 domains. 1world1game.com and afc1886.com

I want to know how users can log into 1world 1game.com and register and read messages that are at afc1886.com.

e.g. Log into 1world1game.com, sregister an email tom@afc1886.com and then send and receive emails from that?

Thanks for all the replies :D

What it really boils down too is being able to setup emails, through PHP, on the afc1886.com server.

What control panel are you using? Plesk and WHM both have command-line ways to make new mail accounts. I'm sure you can do it just with PHP and qmail (provided you are using qmail) but I'm not sure how, since we use Plesk at work. To create a new email user from PHP, you run a command like:

`/usr/local/psa/bin/mail.sh -c tom@afc1886.com -cp_access true -mailbox true -passwd 12345`;

But it only works with Plesk, on Linux, if the path is right.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.