Evolution

harinath

Whenever I send a e-mail  with some internet link from evolution goes as spam to other,can anybody help me in this issue right now we are facing this problem and I am an system administrator in the office since 1month I am facing this problem but not able to found the solution for this issue after doing google search for so many times,the person whoever reads this message please reply back as soon as possible

I am using Linux desktop,fedora 7

Version is Linux localhost.localdomain 2.6.21-1.3194.fc7 #1 SMP Wed May 23 22:35:01 EDT 2007 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

Evolution version is Evolution 2.10.1.

According to this output (which I assume is from uname)....

Linux localhost.localdomain 2.6.21-1.3194.fc7 #1 SMP Wed May 23 22:35:01 EDT 2007 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

It doesn't look like your machine has its fqdn setup correctly. Can you send mail manually using mailx or similar?

One thing I want to know from you,did you understand my issue properly

do whom I have to send the mail to you or............

We haven't got to the bottom of your issue yet. I'm trying to narrow things down some, you? What have you done to narrow down your problem?

I am an system administrator in the office since 1month

Go into your boss's office and tell him you are in no way qualified for such a position and that he ought to find someone who at least knows enough to be able to get help.

Ive done all I can with the information you have provided.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anybody help me in this issue please...........

What others in this thread are trying to say is that your mail server isn't setup correctly.  Your emails are just barely clearing spam filters, and the fact that you insert a hyperlink inside of your mail messages makes those spam filters assume that your email is spam.

Do you have SPF/DKIM setup on your domain?

Can anybody help me in this issue please...........

Again, we are trying to help. YOU are not providing enough information however. When I have asked you to provide more specific information you avoid the questions.

I'm not sure what we can do. YOU need to learn how to get help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...