Please Critique my flash gane site!

krdzal

Amateurish? Not really, but at the same time it doesn't really feel like a flash game site, of which usually use very radical, youth oriented colours, take miniclip for example, white for me seems a bit too 'clean'.

Why does your T&Cs, Privacy Policy, Contact Us etc spawn a new window, that is becoming more and more annoying on the internet, I would suggest putting them on their own proper pages.

ILMV

Kinda reminds me of the orange website actually, as ILMV said though not very 'gamerish'. The center thumbnails let it down the most at the moment I think, badly stretched and pixelated. The text headers look a little lost too.

Code-wise it's table based, which, is never going to go down well here. It's also dragging down your content to mark-up ratio. There's no use of text tags at all. It doesn't validate as XHTML. In short it's not optimized for search engines.

It's not a bad effort at all, just I think rather than focusing on the design aspects you should be thinking more about the mark-up & technical side of things.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.