PHP and Dreamweaver

I use it for layout and basic instruction on PHP, I have found Extentions that are very usefull.

http://www.dmxzone.com.

I am not a Hard Core coder like most of you I am just a Web Hack that likes to mess around. I am a musician by passion but like to dable in Web Design. For me Dreamweaver has helped me 100%.

When I built Static sites the code veiw would confuse me. But now I find my self in Split Mode Design/Code checking out what I am doing and able to undertstand what it is.

I know Dreamweaver is doe not make the best PHP code but it has all worked for me. However my bread and butter does not depend on Dreamweaver code either.

Dreamweaver MX2004 has a TON of support for PHP and CSS. The latest version is positively the best.

Next, hopefully they'll build in some sql support. :)

I've been doing PHP using Dreamweaver for about 3 years. Dreamweaver has little support for making php code, but it has good methods for letting you know if you've made a syntax error in your code.

What do most of you use for PHP coding. Do any of you use any of the Zend products?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.