Changed php.ini file. How do I restart php?

You need to restart the web server that php is part of.

Thanks. That's what I was afraid of. This is a very busy server.

:(

EDIT: wait a second..... Do you mean to restart the actual computer or the website? If you mean the website, I already did that. This one is on IIS and I stopped and restarted the default website.

I uncommented the php_ldap.dll module, restarted the website, yet there's still no LDAP section in the phpinfo () file.

Ideas?

Make sure the php.ini your are editing is the one php is reading. To check this, run the phpinfo() function and check the line labelled asLoaded Configuration File. If PHP is reading a php.ini, this will show the full path to its location.

You only need to restart the HTTP server (in your case IIS) when you have made any changes to the php.ini.

Make sure the php.ini your are editing is the one php is reading. To check this, run the phpinfo() function and check the line labelled asLoaded Configuration File. If PHP is reading a php.ini, this will show the full path to its location.

You only need to restart the HTTP server (in your case IIS) when you have made any changes to the php.ini.

Here's the weird thing.... I don't have that Loaded Configuration File entry when I run phpinfo(). Not at all. I have it when I run it on my local box (with Wamp 5), but not on this server.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.