Rendering well organized/nice looking code

Guest kilbad

Guest kilbad
I am working on making a php/mysql address book, and I have a question.  I am one of those people that likes my code to be well organized.. for example, with the use of equal indenting with each layer of nested tags in html

[code]
<div>
          <div>
                    Example
          </div>
</div>
[/code]

So, with my address book, I have accomplished rendering well organized html code by using "\n" for line breaks in my echos, as well as adding extra spaces for the indents.  However, this is my question, having to add all those extra spaces in my echos for the indents is cumbersome and distracting when I am trying to read through the script..  Is there any command that will render a Tab or several spaces that I can repeat a few times to accomplish the same thing?

thanks in advance!

Brendan

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.