Mac Vs PC

Adam

dunno what you mean by "TV friendly"... if you mean rated higher than pg13? uh...no, totally rated pg.  Do you mean "TV friendly" in some kind of "politically correct" way?  uh...no.  How is it any different than mac making fun of pc in their aired commercials?  My opinion is that if linux were to officially air something like that, it would be an instant classic, forever remembered in the same way as it is on youtube: the proverbial BURN. 

dunno what you mean by "TV friendly"... if you mean rated higher than pg13? uh...no, totally rated pg.  Do you mean "TV friendly" in some kind of "politically correct" way?  uh...no.  How is it any different than mac making fun of pc in their aired commercials?  My opinion is that if linux were to officially air something like that, it would be an instant classic, forever remembered in the same way as it is on youtube: the proverbial BURN.

We must be watching two different linux ads. The one I watched, Linux was a dork while PC and Mac mutually hated him and had some not-so-appropriate comments in there. At first I was wondering why you liked those ads considering it insulted the OS I'd assume you would like.

I think that Mac and Microsoft make two decent operating systems. I have played around with both, and I think both of them needs tons of work. Microsoft being widely know, is the most bashed on. However they do contain a lot of security flaws.

The only secure OS out there that I know of is Linux. If it becomes popular like windows, you might see some more security flaws within (just because someone is looking), and viruses will be more common. But, if you are using Linux, chances are you know a little about PCs, and you keep yourself protected.

I think that all three Operating Systems have some good things, and some bad things. I just prefer Ubuntu 9+\Debian

I think that Mac and Microsoft make two decent operating systems. I have played around with both, and I think both of them needs tons of work. Microsoft being widely know, is the most bashed on. However they do contain a lot of security flaws.

Honestly, since 2000 came out, I never seemed to have a reason to get a Mac. I'm a gamer.

But anyways, I don't understand what you mean by security flaws within a PC? Unless it has some server security flaw (Which I would be ignorant about), I'm not aware of any. Web browsing or downloading whatever, I've never been virused that took longer than a few clicks of a button to fix.

haha yeah I've seen those too. Def talking about the hot chica linux ones.

I don't see why you think that. She seems ugly to me. We need to have a poll on this matter!

I'm for not. CV is for.

Her face is way too oval, her smile is too big, gah that smile! Its just too much!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.