Streaming Live audio via website

cory011202

All,

I am hoping someone here can steer me in the right direction. I have googled  this as many ways as I can think of. I have a customers website that is for high school sports in our area. Its using word press as its content managements system. My customer would like to be able to stream audio only high school games via the website . I am at a loss on how to get this going. They are using Bluehost as their hosting site. Any help or expertise or links to software or services that could help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Streaming audio on bluehost? Bluehost is shared...More than anything, you'd run into problems with that shared infinite hosting plan.

Although I do find this ironic:

Gigs of Site Transfer (NOW MORE!)  Unlimited

Sweet! I got +50 gigs on my already infinite plan!

Streaming audio on bluehost? Bluehost is shared...More than anything, you'd run into problems with that shared infinite hosting plan.

They mean "unmetered", their is a limit of usage but its not revealed, its just sale talk.

They mean "unmetered", their is a limit of usage but its not revealed, its just sale talk.

Unlimited mean unlimited. You cannot put a limit on something that is unlimited. This has been discussed numerous times though.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.