wtf???

xcoderx

Turn off the television, shut the door, close the window, and shutoff any noise making annoyance excluding the sound on your laptop.

Plug some headphones into the headphone jack on the machine, and see if you can still hear it. If so, save all work and restart. Run a virus scan, if a virus is found, do as follows:

1.Turn off laptop

2.Grab nearest bottle of gas and match

3.Find a metal waste bin (or anything of that nature)

4.Toss laptop into bin, and spray the gas over it and light the match and add it to the concoction.

5.Buy cheap IBM Thinkpad, format the HDD and install a form of Linux.

6.Done!

:)

Sure it isn't some annoying advertisement, or self-starting media?

It's entirely possible that speakers can intercept radio traffic. I was in a math course this summer with a person who had that problem as well.

Hmm.. obviously he's picking up alien radio traffic. There's no other option.

do aliens exist for real???

Of course they do take a look at the following documentary for proof:

Sure it isn't some annoying advertisement, or self-starting media?

It's entirely possible that speakers can intercept radio traffic. I was in a math course this summer with a person who had that problem as well.

That's probably it. That makes me think of people with tooth fillings or braces  receiving radio transmissions.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.