strange behavior on different server

bhavin12300

hi experts,  i need some information from you.

i have one curl script which submit data to one of airline website and get result.

Problem is: my script works on web server perfectly fine. but when i run script locally it does not work.

can any one let me know why is so? its working on my webserver but not on my local pc.

I am using WAMP on my local pc.

hope someone can take me out of this.

idk what you mean by does version matter, however, it would probably be the best idea to update to the latest versions of php. but I don't really think it would matter, although, if your php version is lower 4.0 then apparently you'll have problems with curl. go to php.ini and unescape the dll associated with curl

';extension=php_curl.dll'

turn it to

'extension=php_curl.dll'

idk what you mean by does version matter, however, it would probably be the best idea to update to the latest versions of php. but I don't really think it would matter, although, if your php version is lower 4.0 then apparently you'll have problems with curl. go to php.ini and unescape the dll associated with curl

';extension=php_curl.dll'

turn it to

'extension=php_curl.dll'

hi,

my php version is 5.3.0 and i have already turn on extension for CURL.

I will let you know again that my i am getting response from website, but that response is not what is expected.

i think something  is missing  in header or some option for CURL which i didnt set or enable. (MAY BE THAT OPTION IS ALREADY SET OR ENABLE ON MY WEBSERVER).

any info which it can be??

How is the response different? Is the text different, header code (redirect), or what?

script post data to website with date and time and website rend detail of page of that date and time. script it exact response when i execute query on my server. but when i run same script on local computer, response is not detail page of that date and time i send , but response is same submit of that website.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.