Asian women - Good OR Bad?

dreamwest

I was talking to my neighbor this morning and was chatting about stuff and i mentioned i plan to marry a Asian girl when im 40yo or so.....she flipped out! Gave me all the propaganda about how "evil" asian girls are compared to western women.

...I mean do guys have STUPID written on their foreheads, there isnt a day that goes by i hear of someone i know , getting taken for a ride by their other "loving" half. Anyway its not just her ive told a few random ppl and the reaction is still the same.

I cant see what - if any benefit there is to marrying a western woman.

But its your choice who you want to marry, but AT LEAST be aware of the alternatives. Go to a divorce court one arvo and see the true colors of "love", then dump you western hoe, grab a sexy asian thing and live happilly ever after - the end!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm more wondering why you are waiting until 40 to get married...

I gotta agree with this. Unless you have lots of $$$, you have no chance of marrying anyone somewhat young, and if that case is true, most likely you will just be divorced for half your money.  :P

Although, dreamwest, I find you kinda hypocritical. You are saying how stupid people are for saying how "evil" asian females are when your last paragraph seems to be saying how "evil" western females are.

Western women aren't inherently evil.  Neither are Eastern women, or African women, etc.  There are assholes/bitches in every culture.  Similarly, there are awesome people in every culture.

Now, you may find more in common with someone from a particular culture, or you may be more attracted to them, but to dismiss/aim for one particular kind of person is pretty dumb, IMO.  Keep your options open and you may be surprised at who you find yourself falling in love with.

Free till 40 sounds great to me, i can do whatever i want - if your married you proberly find this irritating and you have grounds to be cause it AWESOME to be free and happy while your young

Gotta love ignorance.

Ignorance is when someone says smarty is shite without even testing it etc.. :D

Ignorance is closing your eyes to REALITY, when your friends around you are getting raped in court by their faithful western hoes - someone then says marrying one is great and you believe it.....i mean COMMON!

This says it all :  http://nomarriage.com/why_foreign_women_are_better.html

Free till 40 sounds great to me, i can do whatever i want - if your married you proberly find this irritating and you have grounds to be cause it AWESOME to be free and happy while your young

Well don't get me wrong...bachelor life is great, such and all.  I guess my question was more along the lines of, if you're gonna wait until 40, why bother at all? 

See attachment for a laugh.

As for the actual topic, I don't see what difference it makes.  Every culture has psychos, nuts, wackos, and cool people.  Plus, all women are crazy, even the good ones.

Just make sure you marry someone that isn't fat and can run fast.  That way in the post-apocalyptic world you won't be bogged down by a chubby spouse while running from zombies.

[attachment deleted by admin]

It could very well be, either by chance, some cultural phenomenal or other logical reason, that the probability of an Asian women being a whore is higher than of a western women. You can't discard that possibility, and shouldn't for reasons like not wanting to be labelled a racist. That would be as ignorant as the reasoning you're resisting. And you can't fight ignorance with ignorance.

I've heard a story or two and plenty of warnings about this topic. I think that at least for western men, there may be some truth to this. As a western man looking for an Asian women, you are most likely to find Asian women looking for western men.

And that particular group's primary motive for actively seeking out western men probably has to do with a difference in welfare (there may be one or two who like western men for their rosy cheeks, but not that many I reckon). Among a group of people actively seeking out wealth "the easy way", there's bound to be a large percentage of people not paying too much attention to morals in doing so, thus a warning for western men looking for Asian women may not be unwarranted, eventually leading to statements which have lost all nuance such as "Asian women are evil".

This is a more likely explanation than an overall higher sluttyness / money hungriness in the Asian population, even though arguments could be brought up to defend that standpoint as well, for example arguing the cultural influence of the (seemingly, I don't have any actual proof of this but I reckon one could get some) more active sex industry (of course we're now only talking about a specific Asian region), or even hinting at some deeper cause of which both claimed cultural properties are manifestations. This reasoning isn't too well founded though.

Again, from my point of view, the first scenario seems more likely. It's like coming to Amsterdam and getting warned for pickpockets. The travel agency isn't saying all Dutch people are filthy thieves (I would certainly resent that), they're just saying that as a tourist, your wallet is more likely to be stolen. Same thing, it's all about nuance and perspective.

There is also the possibility that for some reason the cumulative exaggeration and loss of nuance of these types of warnings/stories for/about Asians is disproportional to the actual number of occurrences when compared to the same phenomenon concerning other races, but then the question is why?

Perhaps exactly because some reasoning to a level of truth can be applied, more people have chosen to spread this warning. Some may ague motives of racism, and while bias almost definitely plays its part in the spread, it does not explain the (proposed) difference between in occurrence between often than other groups, except if Asians were statistically the most popular target of bias, and I don't believe this is the case. But I could think of many more explanations for these stories, in all likelihood this explanation has at least a decent influence on the manifestation of these warnings.

This is the argument people afraid of being labelled a racist are most likely to hide behind, because when used as the sole argument, it completely denies any truth to the matter without consideration. But this reasoning, like the others, can easily be acknowledged without inhibiting argumentation for additional causes and does not provide any objective measure of its influence on the effect..

Ignorance is when someone says smarty is shite without even testing it etc.. :D

You're ignorant when you are lacking knowledge or/and wilfully ignore it. Wilfully ignoring it is also commonly known as "being a stupid fuck". If I tell you Smarty is shite and you consider me an authority on the matter (for example because I've worked with it), assuming the statement to be true does not make you any more ignorant than you already were. If that were the case nobody could ever learn anything from a book (some would argue that you can't, but that's their own inability). In fact when you first hear about something without some reference indicating otherwise, you will assume it to be true, although your mind (at least my mind seems to, I won't pretend to be a psychologist) categorises in degrees of likeliness. This is not ignorance, this is learning. Arguably though it is probably not advisable to share the knowledge before this degree of likeliness is at a comfortable level. Sharing prematurely can be both stupid or ignorant, it depends on whether your doing it because you do not enough enough information but what you do have indicates that it sufficient, or just because you have too limited mental ability to fully understand the matter and have interpreted the level of your knowledge wrongly. Now ignorance would be totally ignoring my statement of "Smarty is shite", even though it is clearly not objective or well nuanced. And ignorance would be ignoring some else's "Smarty is the bomb". And ignorance is holding to the notion that anything learned by proxy of others is a source of ignorance.

Ignorance is closing your eyes to REALITY, when your friends around you are getting raped in court by their faithful western hoes - someone then says marrying one is great and you believe it.....i

Ignorance is thinking there is a single representation of the abstract concept of reality, when everybody around you seems to have a different interpretation of what reality is.

hmm I don't think he's being ignorant.  I'm not getting the impression that his mindset is simply due to a lack of knowledge.  I think a better word would be biased, or stereotyping.  Or <insert some other word here> that signifies knowing, and yet disregarding in favor of preference/whatever. 

It still looks a bit ignorant to me.  Essentially, he doesn't like Western women because he states his friends got shafted by them in divorces.  He some how uses that anecdotal evidence as the basis for thinking that all Western women are bad.  This just screams a lack of firsthand experience on the matter.

I'm certain that there's an underlying cultural bias at play here, too, like you say.  But his posts read as "I don't know, and I don't care to know.  I'm right, and that's that."  It's his right to believe such, but it certainly is a very small and willfully ignorant way to view the world IMO.

hmm I don't think he's being ignorant.  I'm not getting the impression that his mindset is simply due to a lack of knowledge.  I think a better word would be biased, or stereotyping.  Or <insert some other word here> that signifies knowing, and yet disregarding in favor of preference/whatever. 

I was just talking about his usage of the word ignorant. He was ignorant in the sense that he lacked knowledge about the meaning of the word "ignorant".

Oh please asians womens rnt whores only even western womens are in same quantity whore, whores are everywhere. And western womens are not bad but they just do not know how to give love. They want and want. If u give em blood they would want ur life too, its like the more u do the less for them where in asian womens knnw how to love as in make u feel special which u rarely find in western women. Btw am not talking just like that but with experience. My fiance is american me an asian.

Usually stereotyping and ignorance result in one another.  For example, because xcoderx apparently made a poor decision to marry a WW (Western woman), now believes all WW are like is dear beloved wife (stereotyping).  Since he consciously ignores the fact that not all WW are the same, he's being ignorant as well.  Which will later lead to him to making biased decisions and choices towards WW.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.