2 replies to this topic

#1 tomfmason

tomfmason
  • Staff Alumni
  • Advanced Member
  • 1,696 posts
  • Locationstealing your wifi

Posted 14 August 2006 - 11:40 AM

I made donation and when I returned I got the following message.

Problem!
There has been a problem authenticating you based on the information returned from PayPal. Do not panic! Please contact us and let us know about what happened!

I am sure that this issue would be the same reason that I had to reregister after the switch to smf. Just thought I might bring that to your attention.

Traveling East in search of instruction, and West to propagate the knowledge I have had gained.

current projects: pokersource

My Blog | My Pastebin | PHP Validation class | Backtrack linux

#2 ober

ober
  • Staff Alumni
  • Advanced Member
  • 5,337 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 15 August 2006 - 01:22 PM

I'm not quite sure why that would be happening or why you would have had to re-register after the switch.  No one else had that issue and if you would have contacted us, we probably could have modified your account.

Info: PHP Manual

#3 tomfmason

tomfmason
  • Staff Alumni
  • Advanced Member
  • 1,696 posts
  • Locationstealing your wifi

Posted 15 August 2006 - 01:42 PM

By regester I meant that I was not able to login to phpfreaks.com but at least I didn't lose my acount in the forum. So I reregistered. The odd thing is that when I tried to register I got an error message saying that my email address was already in the database(or something like that). So I had to use my hotmail account instead of the gmail.

Traveling East in search of instruction, and West to propagate the knowledge I have had gained.

current projects: pokersource

My Blog | My Pastebin | PHP Validation class | Backtrack linux

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users