problems when returning from paypal

I made donation and when I returned I got the following message.

[code]Problem!
There has been a problem authenticating you based on the information returned from PayPal. Do not panic! Please contact us and let us know about what happened!

[/code]

I am sure that this issue would be the same reason that I had to reregister after the switch to smf. Just thought I might bring that to your attention.

I'm not quite sure why that would be happening or why you would have had to re-register after the switch.  No one else had that issue and if you would have contacted us, we probably could have modified your account.

By regester I meant that I was not able to login to phpfreaks.com but at least I didn't lose my acount in the forum. So I reregistered. The odd thing is that when I tried to register I got an error message saying that my email address was already in the database(or something like that). So I had to use my hotmail account instead of the gmail.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.