html probelm

desithugg

look at that link see that top box post box i have set the width as 80% but when i display a post it just keeps going off the pafe ive tried
css
.post2 { width: 80%; }
and html
<table border='0' class=post2' width='80%'>
but it just keeps going off ive tried
<p></p> <div></div> around it im just lost any ideas on how to control the size

[quote author=RockingGroudon link=topic=104228.msg415620#msg415620 date=1155575664]
desithugg, that name makes me laugh, thats sumthin in my lang.
Pokemon RPG well youll hav 2 make it too gud, there are many,
cunt see your code, its huge, make sure you dun use <pre> tags.
[/quote]
o.o it was good i had released v.1 bout 6 days ago and

There is a total of 750 registerd members.
There is a total of 2430 pokemon.
and bout 3000 posts but due to some glitches and bandwith problems i decided to start off and fix the glitches in another site and transfere

yup lol.I tried to be as creative as i could.Took me a while but i got throught it.
you know how the crater maps are right?navigation and stuff
i added a lil twist to it you navigate person moves and you can go inside caves :)
http://tpfrpg.byethost32.com/index.php
some glitches in the forums but i have fixed them on the new site.relesing again and transfering in bout a week.

hey guys its still not working
<?
$post = "dsfgfdfdgdfsadddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd";
$post2 = wordwrap($post, 20, "<br>");
$post3 = nl2br($post2);
?>
and Rocking Groudoun where are u from lol

[quote author=RockingGroudon link=topic=104228.msg415651#msg415651 date=1155577365]
Delhi, India

$post2 = wordwrap($post, "/n", 20);
[/quote]
Warning: wordwrap() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /usr/home/osiris/domains/x3teamz.net/public_html/pi/members/3100923886sas/forums/post.php on line 136
o.o srry to keep othering u guys

[quote author=AndyB link=topic=104228.msg415619#msg415619 date=1155575568]
http://ca3.php.net/wordwrap

Properly applied, that will force breaks in overly long words (like the nonsense post you have)
[/quote]

[b]"Properly applied"[/b] - the second example on that page would have solved this in seconds :)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.