I'm always sleepy... Zzzz....

bilis_money

hi, guys i have a BIG problem...

This is still related with PHP i think a little.
every hours passby in the front of my computer studying, figuring out my codes, thinking about the flow and logic of the PHP program, reading, planning, looking on my computer's screen with my codes while biting my finger nails, some times playing very funny games at armorgames.com and eating some foods just to make myself busy...

I always feel very sleepy... I really don't get it. I full asleep at 10pm or 11pm o'clock in the evening and sometimes wake up at 1pm in the morning just to study and to figure out some PHP codes and sleep again at 3 o' clock in the morning... and wakeup again at 8 o'clock in the morning... and start pressing my keyboards buttons.
I really hate when i'm starting to full to sleep i can't concetrate on my php codes anymore and i'm starting not to understand them clearly.
I think sleeping is a waste of time, what i want to do is to study, read and study and experiment with PHP codes...

Now my humble question to you guys. Do you have a good advice or secret or tips and tricks to avoid sleepyness.
What do you do when you start to full to sleep? eventhough you still want to do php habit tasks.

Thank you in advance PHP addicts! :)

yeah i think sleeping is a waste of time too but a necessary waste of time, as humans :)

i don't think you should break your sleep up the way you have. try and get one stretch of about 8 hours of sleep (the duration really depends on you). and when you're awake just concentrate on your PHP.
get a little excercise if you can. that will improve your body's efficiency.

work hard, play hard and sleep sound :)

i used to have a sleeping problem - i could only fall asleep every other day or so...thank god it's disappeared.

I was in the Us army and for the first year after I got out I had a real problem with sleep.  I ether coudn't sleep(like koobi) or I was always tired. That problem is gone now, thankfuly. Now if I sleep more then 5 hours in a 24 hour period, I am useless. I operate best at about 4.

[quote author=Koobi link=topic=104339.msg416145#msg416145 date=1155647884]
yeah i think sleeping is a waste of time too but a necessary waste of time, as humans :)

i don't think you should break your sleep up the way you have. try and get one stretch of about 8 hours of sleep (the duration really depends on you). and when you're awake just concentrate on your PHP.
get a little excercise if you can. that will improve your body's efficiency.

work hard, play hard and sleep sound :)

i used to have a sleeping problem - i could only fall asleep every other day or so...thank god it's disappeared.
[/quote]

Gah i wake up at about 10 in the summer and fall asleep about 6... Im just never tired till then... lol

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.