pen pal website

Vivid Lust

Hi all,

I would like you to critic a website which i have recently turned from a french/english pen pal site, to a worldwide language penpal site. I'm not going to tell you much about it, as I don't want this to influence how you navigate, understand the content, etc.

If you are looking for a penpal, feel free to post a message, I would be very grateful as this would help you, the world and the site as a whole.

Here is the link: http://www.penpalamis.info/

Thank you all, I look forward to any criticisms

Jake.

I believe you've posted this site before? What changes have you made since? I seem to remember before general opinion was the site, visually, looks good.. But there were usability problems. Mainly that the browse functionality was quite limited, and from a quick play around again, doesn't seem to have changed much.

I believe you've posted this site before? What changes have you made since? I seem to remember before general opinion was the site, visually, looks good.. But there were usability problems. Mainly that the browse functionality was quite limited, and from a quick play around again, doesn't seem to have changed much.

http://www.phpfreaks.com/forums/index.php/topic,263296.0.html

I agree it doesn't seem to have changed at all actually. Gives me the impression that you're just advertising rather then using the critique

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is more than a year old.