thanks .. here is the result ..

imarockstar

I had a question and the guys on this forum quickly helped me out .. so here is the final site ...

its nothing but a stupid form that will generate your mysql post variables, input, update and result code and you can cut and paste it .. ya there is like no css or anything and its ugly as a fat girl on prom night .. but it works .. and i am lazy and i hate re doing code .. so thats why i made it .. hah

http://comtechnews.org/mysqlform/

I really can't see this being a quicker solution. The time in which it would take to load up the page, enter the data, copy and paste the results and then indent it all to the right point; surely it's quicker to just to type it yourself? Not to mention however much time you've spent making this thing.

Never the less, as sKunKbad said the form isn't very intuitive. Although obviously sometimes it may be the case, as a rule I don't aim to have my field names exactly as my PHP variable names. There's no SELECT code? Probably the most commonly used type of query. Being as there's not really a great deal of functionality I can't really think of much else to say - without of course getting all nitty gritty about securing variables, using proper error handling, etc.

Sorry. May be useful to you but I really can't see the point in it...

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.