Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

emexinc

Replacing a blank space in a URL with %20

...i have the following php code...keep in mind this is part of a larger piece of code...

echo "<p align=\"left\"><a onFocus=\"if(this.blur)this.blur()\" href=\"picked.php?previous=".$_GET['letter']."&amp;show=".[color=red]$row['title'][/color]."&amp;key=".$row['key']."\" target=\"songs\"><font class=\"sgu\" id=\"sgu\">".[color=blue]$row['title'][/color]."</font></a></td>\n";

...the red part of code has a tendancy to have spaces, which i don't want...the blue does as well, but i do want blank spaces and not %20...firstly, i've tried numerous tips from everywhere and i can't seem to filter out the red code to replace blank spaces with %20...keeping in mind that i would not like to have the blue code effected by this...any help or direction is greatly appreciated...thanks for your time...

[url=http://php.net/urlencode]urlencode[/url]().

...i love one word answers...aside from the fact that i was one word away from getting it right...haha...thanks a lot thorpe...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.