More pug propaganda.

PugJr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Kkrmubsgf8

The commercial is definitely worth watching pug awesomeness.

I'm sure none of you have seen it as it recently came out (About 4 months ago). Pugs can surf, chill (Aka do nothing), look cute and be awesome!!! (Lets keep this to pug propaganda only though. Don't bring your zombie apocalypse to my pug board like you did last time, you know who!  >:( )

Not to squeeze too hard while petting

Ha ha. That one always makes me laugh. (Don't take me for an animal abuser, I just find it funny with that commentary.)

Seriously, how can you not want a pug after viewing that video?

They are cute in their own ways for sure.. But if I ever get a dog, I'm thinking Chihuahua ("¡Yo quiero Taco Bell!").

Chihuahuas are baby killers! Don't get those evil criminal dogs! In their own way? There are only two types of cuteness, one where its "Aww its so cute!" and another that is "Aww, its so ugly but its cute!". Pugs are definitely the first and Chihuahuas are the latter. Chihuahuas always want attention, get jealous easily, and are just rotten dogs all around!

Chihuahuas are baby killers!

LMAO..They are not. Sure, they are known to only be affectionate/loyal with few people, but I wouldn't be overly concerned with jealousy resulting in murderous rage at the arrival of a new baby.. besides, won't be long before the baby grows big enough to be more than a match for such a small breed.

In their own way? There are only two types of cuteness, one where its "Aww its so cute!" and another that is "Aww, its so ugly but its cute!". Pugs are definitely the first and Chihuahuas are the latter. Chihuahuas always want attention, get jealous easily, and are just rotten dogs all around!

Well, like many other things in life, cuteness is subjective.. What one person finds attractive (in say a woman) someone else would be unimpressed. Same for dogs I'd wager (not that I'm saying pugs are ugly or anything). They are cute (if you're preference is pugs.. clearly, yours is.. nothing wrong with that at all). But they wouldn't be my first choice. If I want a 'baby killer', then damnit, I'll get one!  ;)

Well, like many other things in life, cuteness is subjective.. What one person finds attractive (in say a woman) someone else would be unimpressed. Same for dogs I'd wager (not that I'm saying pugs are ugly or anything). They are cute (if you're preference is pugs.. clearly, yours is.. nothing wrong with that at all). But they wouldn't be my first choice. If I want a 'baby killer', then damnit, I'll get one!  ;)

You know that ugly girl in your class that no one ever wanted to be around? Its like that. Only some of its subjective, but the ugliest is rarely subjective and usually agreed by the masses, as is with Chihuahahas.

Oh by the way, the invalid word "damnit" does not come through FF spell checker. Would you like to try again?  :sarcastic:

I think it takes a serious level of ugly for the masses to agree that it is (I would hardly put a chihuahua in the same playing field as that).

And as far as "damnit" is concerned, it's purposely incorrect. While not as bad as lazy slang like "prolly" (as opposed to "probably"), it's kind of along similar lines.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.