PHP and Flash Email

cdhames

Found this script at FlashMailForums, which allows you to email directly from your website.  It works fine but the headers don't show up when I receive the emails.  I have 2 header textboxes; 1 for the clients Name, called t1_2, and the second for the clients email address, called t2_2.  I also have a message boxed called t3_2, which passes the message along just fine.

When I receive the email, the body of the message shows up, but the clients name and email does not.  If I change the var name in the message line to a header variable, then that info will show up fine, so Flash appears to be passing all the info along, just those two header lines aren't showing up anywhere.  Can anyone help?

<?
$sendTo = "myEmail@yahoo.com";
$subject = "A Client Has E-mailed You";
$ip = $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];
$headers .= "From: " . $_POST["t1_2"] .">\r\n";
$headers .= "Reply-To: " . $_POST["t2_2"] . "\r\n";
$message = $_POST["t3_2"] . "\r\n\n\n"  . "Sender's ip address

is " . nl2br($ip);
mail($sendTo, $subject, $message, $headers);

?>

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.