Every one should be aware of this

roopurt18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlIhhYGujoQ&feature=related

A coworker lent me the DVD and quite honestly I was blown away.  I have a four year college degree and took numerous classes that could have touched on the subject but I'd never heard any of this.

The entire thing is about 3 1/2 hours long and took me three evenings to watch.  It's mostly directed at U.S. citizens but this information is useful for any citizen of any country with a national bank.

Yep. I already seen that. I actually knew the gist of it when I 14 how money works, becuase i was interested in economics and was reading collage economic books. Money is released as loans, with interest, the money to pay the interest doesn't exist. So the only way to pay the interest is take out another loan. Hence why everyone has huge credit card debt, and the national debt in the US is at 11 Trillion, that debt will only get larger.  The money in your wallet isn't actually money, its debt that someone else borrowed or maby you borrowed it. :D

The monetary system is a scam. Its funny that something everyone uses everyday and nobody can be aware of this!, Its not conspiracy, just read the economics books its there in fine print how it works, lmao!

You might also like this video,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVkFb26u9g8

Take three days, a week, whatever it takes, to watch the video in its full length, and you'll see that those comments show a superficial understanding of the tip of the iceberg that is this problem.

Bottom line is there is an elite world order, which the video refers to as "the money changers," that have an agenda to drive the world into poverty so they can accumulate wealth.  The "money changers" have installed a national bank in every nation they can in order to control that nation's money supply and it's through this control of the money supply that they slowly strangle the nation of its wealth.  When their agenda can't be met through peaceful means, they instigate war so that they can loan to both sides, ensure the victor of their choosing, and then use the resulting economic instability to convince a nation's public that only a national bank will stabilize the economy.

Not content to control individual nations' and their money, they are the primary backers of the United Nations and world bank so that they can perform the same actions on a global scale.

The current U.S. depression and world recessions are not accidents; they are carefully calculated and controlled events.  The only reason so much of the population has been caught off-guard is because nobody really understands what is happening and exactly how long it has been happening. 

As an example, I was always taught the United States has only ever had two national banks and I was under the misconception the Federal Reserve was part of the United States Federal government.  Neither is true.  The U.S. has had eight national banks over its history and the Federal Reserve is a private bank with private investors and it does not answer to the government.  If you live in a nation with a national bank, then it is likely your national bank operates in the exact same way.

If everything in this video is true and the "money changers" so desire, then it's not inconceivable that the world's currently wealthiest nations could soon become the worlds next third-world nations.

I know people with accounting and finance degrees that were never taught the slightest bit of information presented in this documentary.

Bottom line is there is an elite world order, which the video refers to as "the money changers," that have an agenda to drive the world into poverty so they can accumulate wealth.  The "money changers" have installed a national bank in every nation they can in order to control that nation's money supply and it's through this control of the money supply that they slowly strangle the nation of its wealth.

That part would be the conspiracy, the math/numbers of how it operates is not however. Money really does only get into circulation from loans. That can be easily verified by reading the economic books.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.