Critique Needed

lostprophetpunk

Except maybe the massive twitter logo. Any reason you want to advertise another company so prominently for free?

I was thinking over that part when I finished it, it's mainly because I am not sure what else I can use to fill the gap between the nav and the bottom of the header.

@nadeemshafi9. Thanks so much for the feedback.

pretty sweet design, although i have to agree whats up with the massive twitter logo?

But how about if you minimize the the nav block? as in make it smaller, because the first thing that grabs my attention is the massive twitter part. Instead try to focus on the latest work?

just a suggestion

pretty sweet design, although i have to agree whats up with the massive twitter logo?

But how about if you minimize the the nav block? as in make it smaller, because the first thing that grabs my attention is the massive twitter part. Instead try to focus on the latest work?

just a suggestion

i wish i could see things like that

Except maybe the massive twitter logo. Any reason you want to advertise another company so prominently for free?

Exactly what it is! I was listening to a lot of different podcasts. One about internet marketing. These guys love it when you put their logo for free on your site. Becuase it shoots their rankings threw the roof, and they make huge $$ and get huge VC loan$.

I have a few opinions:

• I do not like the border on the three featured images.
  • I feel the dates are too close to the side bar.
  • I would not publicly list an email address on a site instead have a contact Me link to your email form or will be asking for a ton of spam mail.
  • The My Inspiration text seems it might be more appealing if it is centered
  • I would add just a tint of the purple color to your heading tags.
  • I would also indent the paragraphs.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.