Regular Expression Question

kevinkhan

your an A.P

I agree, Maq does appear to be an Actual Programmer, unlike some others.

why is it that when somone says somthing, you just repeat it in the same thread, you done that on a few posts now, knock it off, its not gona get you a job, you even done it on my answers in my last help to somone, it was getting annoying but i let you go, now im confronting you, stop your foolishness, its like having a mirror

a.) At what point during this thread had anybody else said the same as what I stated in my post? A few threads such as?

b.) I believe the last thread I commented on at the same time as you I simply pointed out you were wrong. I can't help it if you feel the need to post irrelevant/incorrect information. Even after other people have already mentioned better/correct solutions.

c.) If getting a job means having to work with somebody like you, I'd rather not have one.

d.) If I am infact annoying you, then I'm glad, it's nice to know we're even.

e.) This is the last post I will make in this thread as it is already way off topic. The saving grace being that there are multiple threads on this topic by the OP anyway.

your an A.P

I agree, Maq does appear to be an Actual Programmer, unlike some others.

why is it that when somone says somthing, you just repeat it in the same thread, you done that on a few posts now, knock it off, its not gona get you a job, you even done it on my answers in my last help to somone, it was getting annoying but i let you go, now im confronting you, stop your foolishness, its like having a mirror

a.) At what point during this thread had anybody else said the same as what I stated in my post? A few threads such as?

b.) I believe the last thread I commented on at the same time as you I simply pointed out you were wrong. I can't help it if you feel the need to post irrelevant/incorrect information. Even after other people have already mentioned better/correct solutions.

c.) If getting a job means having to work with somebody like you, I'd rather not have one.

d.) If I am infact annoying you, then I'm glad, it's nice to know we're even.

e.) This is the last post I will make in this thread as it is already way off topic. The saving grace being that there are multiple threads on this topic by the OP anyway.

this conversation ends here, business is business, you snooze you loose