I Need to find a Rate script..

Haggen

Hi, i already have a Review and rate script, with thousands of items to review and rate, it works great but.. I decided to add a simple 5 star rate system for the reviews. To let people rate if the review was helpfully or not.

My reviews are stored on a MYSQL DB, so i believe i need a script that stores the rate on the DB also, i have find some but they dont work that way.

If you know a code with these features, can you point me to it?

Thanks

The intended use of these forums (I gather) is to provide a place for people to help point each other in the right direction/help troubleshoot problems relating to code they are writing themselves. You won't have much luck getting scripts written for you or having people give you links to existing code.

Good luck in your quest.

You need to make a page that rates processes the star clicked.. Then you need to add a row to your database for the star thing... Then you need to add the star thing on every page... Which hopfully its dynamic pages so that wont be hard.. Then you need to figure out how to have it add the star rating to the database... Sounds a lot harder than it is...

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.